Thursday, July 07, 2005

Panic in the streets


Shocked but not surprised.. Were bombs ready to go in paris if they had been successful in their olympic bid? Just been told by Christian and Ceris about the six blasts in London. My immediate response was to contact my brother by email who in turn can contact my parents who reside in Westminster... My brother responded quickly.. my mum is safe.. But he has as yet been unable to contact my dad by mobile as the networks are all clogged up due to overload. Christian is next to me trying to text his brother to check on his safety as he works in Saint Paul's cathedral, very near one of the blasts.. But the system is not working and his text is not getting through...As another person behind us, unaware or unconcerned chortles heartily a thought springs to mind...Bombs are no laughing matter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home