Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Boiled Hamm

On the autobahn tomorrow to Hamm.. I wonder if the extraordinarily large red seat is still in residence in the shopping centre? There's not much else to see in Hamm. I've been twice before and was shocked by its mundanity. It's almost as dull as Gutersloh. Hamm's a modern town that seems to have suffered badly in World War Two as very few traditonal or pre-war buildings have survived. last time I was there some guy had a go at me for shooting pictures in the street . We ended up having a shouting match. With him speaking German and me English it was a real lesson in miscommunication. If I see him again, I'm gonna kick his arse! Yeah right!If I get bored shooting images I'll stay in the sauna all day or attempt to scale, conquer and sit on the big red seat, from such a vantage point I'll be able to keep my eyes peeled for the weird, aggressive guy. Don't let it be said that I bare grudges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home