Monday, August 15, 2005

EPL 14


The premier league has recommenced and City drew at home to WBA.. Simply not good enough. I once had a love and it was a gas soon turned out had a heart of glass..seemed like the real thing only to find.. mucho mistrust love's gone behind.. Lost inside adorable illusion and I cannot hide.. love is so confusing.., yeah! without a dream in my heart without a love of my own..Ricky and I watched Liverpool miss chance after chance against Boro in a nil-niller and I watched Chelsea break Wigan hearts with a Crespo strike of some aplomb deep into stoppage time..We went for a meal at the Bridge pub on Bridge Street, Manchester with Dominic and Priscilla.. I had the beef followed by strawberries, ice cream and Vimto jelly...Despite rave reviews in the local press it turned out to be a very average meal 5 out of 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home